This week I had fun playing around with Pic monkey and creating the layered graphic shown above. If you haven't used Pic monkey yet, I definitely recommend it. You can use it for so many things! Here are a few easy steps to make a graphic overlay using Pic monkey:
1. You can find the site here: http://www.picmonkey.com/
2. Create an account...once you have signed in click on Edit photo.
3. Once you have opened your photo, look to the left under Basic Edits and click on the Butterfly icon which will pull up all of the overlays. You can choose "Your Own" to upload from your computer. Or use Pic monkeys. It even offers shapes like the mint banner above with my logo then layered on top of it.
4. Once you have done this a box will appear and you will be able to pick your overlay colors and transparency of the image.
5. Once you are satisfied with your photo click save. You have now saved your Masterpiece! Hope this helps!!